To sign into the vNet Portal, you must be using Windows 7 SP1 or higher (any version of Windows 7, 8 or 10). NOTE: The vNet portal is compatible with Chrome and Firefox, but works best with Internet Explorer.
1. Navigate to the portal site (vnetportal.com)
2. ALLOW the ActiveX control from the prompt at the bottom of the page (if this is your first time on the page and you are using Internet Explorer)
3. Make sure the Private Computer option is selected unless you are using a Public computer
4. Enter your email and password
5. Click on any application to start your session, if prompted with a security warning, check the 'Don't show this again' option and click Ok
If you don't see the icons, you may need to enable the Microsoft Remote Desktop ActiveX control. There should be an informational bar at the top or bottom of the page, click the option to Allow.
If you don't see this, follow the steps below...
1. Click Tools (this may look like a Gear icon), Manage Add-Ons
2. Find anything called 'Terminal Services' or 'Remote Desktop' and enable those add-ons
3. Try logging on to the portal again
NOTE: If you see UniPrint as your main printing option, you will need to install the Print Client on your PC before you can print. You can install this from the download link below. Make sure to close all remote apps and sign out of the portal before installing. You will need to reboot your PC after the installation is complete.