1. From the home screen on your iPhone, navigate to Settings > Accounts and Passwords> Add Account > Microsoft Exchange
2. On the next screen, enter your complete email address and the Description field is optional, click Next. The next screen may require password.
3. The iPhone should ask you a couple questions about allowing control of the phone, Approve any questions
a. If it does not auto-configure, then you will need to enter outlook.alltekvirtual.com as the server name, leave domain BLANK, and enter your email address in the username field
4. After pressing Next, your iPhone should show options on what to sync. Make sure Mail, Calendar, and Contacts are turned on. If you select Contacts, you may be asked what you wish to do with the contacts on your phone. You have the option to Keep or Remove.
5. Press the Next button
6. When asked how much email to sync, DO NOT select everything. 3 weeks is the recommended duration of email to sync.
Note that after configuring an Exchange ActiveSync account, iTunes no longer syncs contacts and calendars with your desktop computer. You can still sync your iOS device wirelessly with MobileMe services.