- Get the URL for the company.
EX: BTM> File Sharing> SharePoint> https://netorgft4931477.sharepoint.com/sites/SharedDocuments
- Get the username and password for the Office 365 Account
Note: Check PassPortal, Office 365 Admin, or ask the client if not in either.
- Sign into users OneDrive with the account
Note: Make sure the iCloud is backing up.
- Then using a search browser go to the URL for the company.
Note: You will possibly have to sign into the office profile for the user.
- Go to documents library, click the option at the top to sync and allow the link to open OneDrive.
- Verify that the shared folder appears in Explorer and show the user how to use/find it.
Adding a OneDrive account to SharePoint Print
Modified on: Tue, 9 Jan, 2024 at 2:19 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.